Trigosamine vs. Flexcin
After receiving many email inquiries from customers & readers asking my opinion on the confusing claims of many, many producers of joint pain remedies----I directed the staff to research the various claims and promises presented on the Internet. Here is a review of these products:
Altogether, we found that there are currently 21 web sites that currently promote joint pain pain relief solutions. Here’s what we’ve found out…
We utilized an evaluation system that employs a 5 Key Point Evaluation Criteria, as follows:
|Length of time the product has been sold|
|Guarantee of satisfaction|
| Privacy Protection
Our results were highly disappointing. Most of the sites failed to meet even 2 of the above criteria. Quite a few were individuals involved in multi level marketing (MLM) programs, who did not offer the professional presence that one should expect when putting a health substance in their body. Several refused to participate in providing answers to a few simple questions, or could not provide a live voice answering their phone during business hours, or even failed to submit a paragraph explaining & proving how their product worked. Many sites offered references, but when asked to verify them, they refused to do so, making us wonder if they were really the words of their favorite brother- in-law. A few even scored a ZERO on this 5 Key Point Evaluation System, and were, in fact, little more than scams.
An incredibly high percentage of the web sites demonstrated the following defects and problems:
|Links that lead to other parent company sites|
|No help section|
| No live support
However, as in all businesses, there were a couple that we found to pass our Evaluation. Of those two, only one scored a perfect 5, in our Key Point Evaluation Criteria.
The results of our study showed that the only one which scored highly enough to recommend was Flexcin w/CM8™, and only they earned our 5 Star Approval.
Our runner up, Trigosamine, ran a distant second, but with reasonable ratings. Manufactured and distributed in North America by PatentHealth LLC, the beneficial claims of taking Trigosamine™ are the same as the other hyaluronate products.
When contacted, we found the staff at Flexcin International to be readily available by phone or by email, with a live voice offering pleasant response to our investigator's' various questions. Support calls and phone orders are taken by company employees during normal business hours, and they have 24/7 hour phone ordering via an outsource call center. Of course, sales via the Internet can be placed anytime.
When we called directly, the company was very open about themselves and their product. We were even able to schedule an interview with the President on short notice. He speaks of his product with absolute pride, and tells the story of how he developed it some 10 years ago personally, for his suffering grandmother. After obtaining our assurance not to divulge them further, he provided contact information to several of the people who are featured as Video References on his web site. (More on this later.)
We learned that the lynchpin of Flexcin's claims of effectiveness is CM8™, which is their trademarked ingredient of cetyl myristoleate. According to the President of Flexcin, and Wikipedia, CM8™ (cetyl myristoleate), functions in 3 different ways. First, it's an anti-inflammatory agent that helps reduce inflammation in the joints. Second, it an immune system modulator which helps with arthritic conditions in the joints. Third, it acts as a lubricant for the joints and muscles of the body. Like Glucosamine (which is also found in Flexcin) it is also a man made component that offers the ultimate in pain relief for not only joint pain, but other osteoarthritic pains. Others cannot obtain it, and cannot afford it in their products, he claims. It was developed in the 60's by Dr. Harry Diehl while working for the government at the National Institute for Health in Bethesda, MD. Even though CM8™ was clinically approved and proven effective, his discovery was pretty much "shelved" until it was "rediscovered" in an article in the March issue of the American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. About 5 years later, the company obtained the rights to the product, and Flexcin was born in 1999.
When contacted, their references were actual, factual, pleasant and very enthusiastic about what Flexcin had done for them. Many of them are featured on the company's You Tube page (www.youtube.com/flexcin). One of them was even featured on CBS with Katy Couric.
Although Flexcin International has been in business very close to 10 years, we found no complaints of any nature, either resolved or unresolved, with any Better Business Bureau or any other regulatory agency.
Here’s what this means…
If you are suffering from joint pain pain, the last thing you need is to invest in a product that is not clinically approved, and does not or might not work. Offering clinical approval of a unique ingredient not available elsewhere, and from a company deemed reliable, & offering a money back guarantee, you really don't have much to lose. When you look at the Industry as a whole, Flexcin rates out head and shoulders above the others.
Here are our finding, Key Point by Key Point:
1. Flexcin w/CM8™
- Length of time the product has been sold.–Ten full years is plenty of time to establish that a product works, and establish a company reputation.
- Verifiable References– Easy to find and all that we spoke to were legitimately enthusiastic about the benefits of Flexcin, had been using it for years, and each assured me they were not compensated for their endorsement.
- Customer Service – All emails were answered courteously in less than 24 hours and in a straightforward manner by the support desk. A live support person is always available by phone during normal business hours, and orders are accepted 24/7.
- Guarantee of Satisfaction – The company offers a "no questions asked, 100% Money Back Guarantee, by simply returning any unused portion to them.
- Privacy Protection –We signed up with a special apartment code in our address to track if they would pass our information to junk mail companies, but Flexcin passed this sneaky little test.
Final Grade Visit Website
- Length of time the product has been sold.–No record of the website at the Internet Wayback Machine at all. (www.archive.org)
- Verifiable References– A few text testamonials on their website, no audio or video references We'll be generous in our ranking, as many companies had no references at all, verifiable or not.
- Customer Service – Contact via Toll Free 800 Number, email and snailmail. No LiveHelp or online Chat.
- Guarantee of Satisfaction – 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Final Grade Visit Website
P. S. If you this review has helped you or saved you
money and time please consider making a donation to keep our newsletter and review service
a FREE service to our Subscribers and Customers. Simply click on the Pay Pal donate button on the bottom of the page.